Tuesday 10 April 2007

Response to Fran’s Blog entry concerning vandalism


link- http://ffinnegan.blogspot.com

I read Fran’s blog and just had to comment because from reading her entry I felt her annoyance. I entirely agree and feel so strongly that vandalism is mindless and pathetic. This is something that really is BAD behaviour, no excuses, no positive sides and I too hate it! My friend’s car was vandalized- he had his wing mirror pulled of and side panel kicked in by random yobs- this is utterly despicable and there is no need. Fran mentioned that maybe it was jealousy and I’m inclined to agree, people see something that they haven’t got, looking good and so want to take it away from others! As for vandalizing parks and pleasant areas of interest- its disgusting- why bother? We should gather all these people up and put them somewhere in the middle of nowhere with nothing nice around them just a ten foot grey wall around them and let them deface it to their hearts content!

No comments: