Tuesday 6 March 2007

Smoking

I am a non smoker myself but have to admit that it doesn't bother me if other people choose to smoke. Who am I to tell them not to?! Although, dont get me wrong- I dont like it to be blown in my face full frontal!!
Many of my friends smoke and its their choice I really dont mind! However, my boyfriend was a smoker when I met him, he quit about a year later which he found quite hard but he was determined and after some very cranky days he was ok! But what bothers me is that he has now started to smoke socially at the weekends. It bothers me only because it took him so long to quit and so much effort that I dont know why he feels the need to start again!? Surely this will just lead to him smoking regularly again?!

I think the smoking ban thats due to be put in place this summer is good for non-smokers who are really against breathing in other peoples smoke due to the dangers of passive smoking.
When I was researching the dangers of passive smoking, I came accross the website below about whether pets can suffer from breathing in peoples smoke which is something I had never thought of before.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/notesandqueries/query/0,,-10059,00.html

No comments: